Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's all good in the 'hood

I love my sister.
She is my one and only sister!
The past couple of days I have spent some great time with her and her precious kids. I am so grateful for that time!! She is the most amazing person I know. Hands down. I have never known such a caring, loving, absolutely genuinely considerate, Christlike person as she is. It's like, you just can't believe she is actually so amazing. All of the time, too! She is always thinking of others and never expects anything in return. She truly shines with wisdom of how to live. Of how to find true happiness. This happiness radiates and brightens my life. She doesn't spend her time in vain. She is found in the service of her family, friends, neighbors, her sweet little boys (100%) and she is always striving to better herself and others. What an example you are to me, Ember Leah. I love my sister.
What's new with HaySwens?
I found out the bestest news! My brother and his wife are having a BOY! YAY
I love my little nephew already. His parents are just amazing, so I just know he is going to be a special little guy. My family always gets the best Spirits, not to brag or anything, we just do. :)
I learned how to long-board! 
And I went to my first Yoga class!
And I decided I love cats.
Long-boarding is much like skim-boarding; so I caught on quick. I love it! And Yoga was incredible. Meditation is something I have always made fun of; you know, the "Haaaaahummmmm" action? Well it frankly works wonders. Not that I have any real stress wearing me down, but that funny duddy stuff they teach is, in reality quite revitalizing. And for cats, they are the coolest. They're like mini tigers! and that's pretty rad, so I'm down.
I went to my first Imagine Dragons concert. It was beyond amazing, we'll just call that sufficient description. You just have to hear those guys live for yourself. They outdo themselves. I am still in awe and it's been a week. I will never stop imagining dragons. They are WOW.
I broke my streak of unpainted nails. Summer means lots of Brooklyn and Haley nail painting nights. While watching Peter Pan. I love all 3 subjects mentioned.  
 Me=soaking in the simple pleasures of summer and savoring each millisecond, each part of the picture. A sliver of a moon and one single star at dusk. The warm summer air. Enjoy. Grow. And move on. Because you have to remember,
There's always another adventure around the corner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment